photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

01 August 2012

Sunrise, Sunset

Today is the day that starts the change for our family. The hubs officially changes schedules today. It's fine for today and the rest of the week (I'm still at home), but once I go back to work we're going to keep missing each other. I'll see him in bed, for a few hours hopefully, then it'll be up and off to work again. Thankfully we'll still have the weekend. Right? 

I can't wait until this baby comes and I can have mornings with him again! This morning was so special. I woke up and made him an omelet and then we just sat together and had devotion. It was so nice. I can't wait to add our little one into that picture! 

So here's to the mornings that we'll get to spend together and to the weekends that we'll get to spend together. 


No, we won't get to see many sunrises like this one, but they are beautiful to look at. And I can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment