photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

30 August 2012

The Big Day!

Today was the big day! The hubs and I found out what we're having! But shhh...It's still a secret. Tater Tot was so unruly! First, the legs were crossed, then fetal position. And every time we tried to get a face picture, up went the hands to cover up! But it was so fun to see our little one! We even got a dvd to watch and share. It's exciting to see our little one grow bigger. We still have a little while before we actually get to meet our little one, but we're so excited!!

So the gender is still a secret until Sunday when we have our gender reveal party and we're able to share it with our family and friends! Here are the invites that I created for the party. They're nothing special, but I'm proud of them.


Yesterday we spent the day shopping and getting things ready. Because it's fall (almost), there aren't many "bee" things out there. Plenty of butterfly and ducks, but no bees. So we had to improvise. One of my best friends (an awesome photographer) is bringing her camera to capture everything, so I'll post those and everything after Sunday when the big reveal happens!

I'm so excited and so in love with this little one inside of me. I just can't wait until they're in my arms and I can snuggle. It's going to be wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. We're having our gender reveal on Sunday too! Our big ultrasound was yesterday. Can't wait to read about your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy [or girl]!!! How exciting! I can't wait to hear what your little one is and see all the fun pictures from the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so exciting!! Congrats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I am so happy for you! congrats!

    ReplyDelete