photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

13 August 2012

18 Weeks!



How far along: 18 weeks 

Trimester: Second

Baby size: Bell Pepper - 5.5 inches

Toes: I can still see them! It's getting harder though!

Gender: Find out at the end of the month :( The doctor wants to wait until we're fully 20 weeks.

Movement: Best feeling ever! I just wish I could feel it more often! And the hubs can't wait until he can feel it too!

Cravings: Food. Please. Food.

Aversions: Slowly fading away! Now I just want to eat all the time.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath.

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I tried the whole use a rubber band to keep your pants on thing and it's not going to fly for this pregnant chick.

Best moment of the week: Feeling those little flutters and sharing my excitement with my coworkers!

What I'm looking forward to: Sharing your kicks with daddy, hopefully he'll get to feel them soon and planning for your gender reveal party! 

This week has been filled with going back to work. I am exhausted and all I feel like sleeping the instant I get home. I'm praying some sense of routine will fall into place and I'll get used to this new schedule. Bedtime right now is around 9, sometimes earlier depending on the day. Then the alarm clock calls at 5 in the morning. Repeat. Is it the weekend yet? Haha 

OH! And I got a new haircut. I apologize for the mess that I am. I spent all day on my feet in utter craziness (cheers to the first week of school!).



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like the new haircut! You are looking great:) Thanks for linking up with Mommy Moments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you must be tired!! I can barely get by without a nap! Such a bummer you have to wait to see your baby though, I'm hoping our little one will reveal itself and I don't get rescheduled!

    ReplyDelete