photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

07 August 2012

17 Weeks!



How far along: 17 weeks 

Trimester: Second

Baby size: Onion

Toes: I can still see them!

Gender: Find out hopefully next week!

Movement: Best feeling ever! I just wish I could feel it more often! And the hubs can't wait until he can feel it too!

Cravings: Pizza please, garlic bread, hello carbs

Aversions: Slowly fading away! Now I just want to eat all the time.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath.

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I tried the whole use a rubber band to keep your pants on thing and it's not going to fly for this pregnant chick.

Best moment of the week: Feeling those little flutters and sharing my excitement with my coworkers!

What I'm looking forward to: The doctor's appointment tomorrow and hopefully sonogram next week and gender reveal party!! I'm so excited to find out what we're having!

My belly button has been changing too! It's been funny to watch. Also, I can feel my skin stretching, especially after a big meal. Can you say weird?! And it's making my skin itch! But I'm trying to keep moisturizing and keep those stretch marks at bay. If they do come though, I will welcome them. They're for a good cause. My breasts are also getting bigger, which means itching and pain. Oh my word they hurt! It's all for a good cause though, right? I just keep telling myself that. Everything for the best cause ever! I can't wait to meet my baby!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. My belly button has been changing too! I swear it looks like the insides are pushing out, so weird!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an exciting time for you!! Feeling your baby move is one of the most special experiences ever. Enjoy every minute, it will go by fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with me;) Your belly is super cute:) I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!

    ReplyDelete