photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

28 August 2012

Registry Items

So since we're finding out what we're having Thursday and the hubs gets off early Friday, we decided to take the day and go register for baby items. But here's the kicker, I know of a few things I want to register but I want to know what we need to register for. Like most first time moms probably do, I've been researching (thanks Pinterest for making it easier) and reading up on items.

Here are some items I've come up with that I've already put on my list:


I've heard from friends that this little doo-dad is amazing and comes in really handy because it's easy to transport.


Yes please! I love the idea of carrying my little one close. The fact that this carrier is so versatile is just awesome! Plus, I've heard good things about the item.


This thing wins major points on the cuteness factor. I don't know how vital it is for us to have one of these or even if they are good, I just think it's adorable!

Do you have any more items that are the "must haves" and that we won't be able to live without? I'd love all the input I can get! Otherwise, I'm going to be completely lost and I might just get registry gun happy and start clicking on everything.

3 comments:

  1. We found the Angel Care monitor as a must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are going to Nurse I worked with a lactation consultant that SWORE by My Breast Friend. It is the only thing I used and it was amazing! I couldn't get the boppy to be high enough to hold Hannah in the correct position. ALSO, if you are interested in nursing and an excellent Pediatrician I recommend Dr Melissa Davis (I know MULTIPLE moms that use her and we LOVED her... would have moved her with us if we could have!) and she has a lactation consultant that is free... and will meet with you BEFORE you give birth to start the process... amazing! Yea! Hugs! OH and Agree with Angel Care Monitor and Video Monitor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEFINITELY the Rock 'n Play! Callen sleeps in our room next to me in it, plus it is super easy to transport from room to room, and to peoples houses.

    I have the Moby Wrap, but am thinking about switching to something like the Ergo because the Moby does a very poor job of holding up his head.

    I just ordered the WubbaNub and can't wait for it to get here. C loves his paci, but has a hard time keeping it in his mouth. I'll let you know how it works when it comes.

    Bottle warmers and wipe warmers are a waste of space and money.

    A bottle drying rack.

    A white noise machine.

    I have found that I can never have too many blankets and burp cloths - don't be shy with quantity on those.

    A simple tub. (the spa kind are just ridiculous)

    I'll send a few more suggestions later.

    ReplyDelete