photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

27 August 2012

20 Weeks!



How far along: 20 weeks (HALFWAY THERE!!)

Trimester: Second

Baby size: Banana - 6 1/2 inches!

Toes: They're getting harder and harder to see every day.

Gender: We find out Thursday!!

Movement: Baby is wriggling around like crazy! But I'm not complaining, I'm loving it!

Cravings: Food. Please. Food. I just need food!

Aversions: Slowly fading away! Now I just want to eat all the time.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, and some slight dizziness, but nothing to complain about :)

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I love them. I'm definitely one of those women who is proud to wear my maternity pants. They're just too comfortable to pass up.

Best moment of the week: Feeling those little flutters!

What I'm looking forward to: Ultrasound on Thursday! We get to find out if you're a little boy or girl!! And gender reveal on Sunday! I'm so excited to share the news with the family!

Apparently I'm really popping out. People are really taking notice. Even my students are noticing and asking questions. It's fun to see their eyes get big when they ask "Are you having a baby?" I just smile and say yes. One girl then went on to say "You're having a baby now?!" I just laughed and said "Not right now." Oh kids. They're adorable. This was after I was told that I had fluffy elbows. I don't know what that means exactly, but can I blame that on the pregnancy as well? I do love my kids and listening to their silly little antics. I can't wait to see what our little one comes up with. It's going to be interesting! Don't forget to vote on if you think it's a boy or a girl!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that picture "Loading...50%" hahaha. just found your blog from the Mommy Moments link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture too! so awesome! Half way there!



    I'm your newest follower from the Monday Mingle :)
    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited that you're finding out the gender this week!!!

    I love the picture...so cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the picture and letter at the beginning! We're really close together in our pregnancies - we find out on Wednesday whether we're having a boy or girl, just a day before you! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love the picture! I am also 20 weeks (with my 4th child). Good luck! I'm following via GFC from the Monday Mingle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the cutest pic ever!! I'm a new follower from the Mom's Mingle and I'd love a visit back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com when you get the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That picture is sooo cute and with the letter. I love it! I'm following via GFC Monday Mingle hop! I look forward to see what you are having..how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so precious, alli. beautiful baby bump! new follower from the naptime review monday mom's mingle. glad your pregnancy has gone smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I love baby girls! I saw your GA shirt- do you live in GA? If so, I cannot recommend Moms On Call (www.momsoncall.com) they SAVED me! I found you on the nap time review

    ReplyDelete