photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

03 August 2012

Friday's Letters

Baby's first lovie. 

Dear US Women's Gymnastics Team, You girls rock! I'm so proud of all you've done and how you've represented our country! Dear US Women's Soccer Team, Rock it girls! Beat those Kiwis! Dear NBC Olympics, Thank you for live streaming online so that people like me can keep up and watch the Olympics. And thank you for finally fixing your video so I can actually see and hear the game instead of having to watch it on the mini screen under a microscope. Dear Hubs, You've done an amazing job this week and I'm so proud of you! You're taking this schedule change like a champ! Much better than I am, but I still blame all of that on those stinking hormones. Thank you for working so hard for our growing family. Dear Baby, I love being able to feel you kick and move! Best feeling ever. Dad's jealous because he can't feel you yet. He says that you're our little soccer player so work on those kicks! Haha. Silly daddy. Oh! I washed your things yesterday, so your lovie, blanket, and towels are clean! I may have been snuggling with them already. I can't wait until it's you I'm snuggling with though! Dear Last Friday Before Work, I get to spend you cleaning my bedroom and doing laundry and getting ready for Monday. I'd much rather spend you by the pool. Maybe later, but as rain is predicted I don't think it'll happen. Dear Hubs, I'm sad this is the last morning I get to get up with you and cook you an omelet. I should have been doing that all summer long, but you started off getting up way too early for me and my summer mindset. Sorry it took me so long to do so. I love you!! Dear Hormones, Chill out please. Thank you.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The fab five seriously rock!

    Happy a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved the women's gymnastics too. They are so incredible! Congrats on the baby. I have two little boys and they are so sweet!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete