photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

08 August 2012

Baby Kicks and Flutters

As I sat here moping about not getting to see my baby for another 3 weeks and having to wait longer to find out if we're having a booger head (boy) or a tater tot (girl), the best thing started happening. I got to feel the little one kick. I love just being able to sit and feel the little one move. It's such a strange and wonderful feeling! I love it though, it means my baby is happy and healthy and moving! I just can't get over the wonderful feeling of having this little one growing inside of me.

It was such a wonderful and uplifting moment. It changed my whole mood for the day. This little one is bringing us so much joy already and I can't wait until we get to see him/her again and then when we can finally hold him/her in our arms! January 2013 hurry up and get here! (But let me get the nursery done first)

No comments:

Post a Comment