photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

10 August 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday, Thank you for coming. I need the weekend to spend time with the hubby. Dear Pregnant Body, Please don't hate me. I know being on my feet for four hours straight wasn't the most ideal situation, but you gotta get used to it. It's back to work we go and being on your feet is just part of the job.Dear Haircut, You are so refreshing and definitely a keeper! I love this new look and I'm definitely going to keep it up for a while. Dear Hubs, It's the weekend and that means we get to see each other! Thanks for working so hard this week. You rock! Dear Baby, I love how your kicks are getting more often and that they're getting stronger. Your heartbeat is strong and things look good! I can't wait to see you in 3 weeks! Dear Next 3 Weeks, Please go by fast!! I want to see my baby!! Dear New Students, I'm so excited that I got to meet you today and I can't wait to see your smiling faces on Monday! Dear Perry the Platypus, I found you today. Thanks for coming to my school. Dear Hubs, Get home soon! I know you work late again tonight, but get home sooner than later okay? And can we please finish the crib tomorrow? :)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your haircut is too cute! And of course I love the face you are pulling! Have a great weekend, and post pictures of the crib when you are done!

    ReplyDelete