photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

17 August 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Friday, Thank you for finally showing up. I swear, this week has seemed to last a whole month. Dear Weekend, I'm looking forward to you being here. You being here means that I get to spend time with my husband. Dear Hubs, This week has been trying, but I'm so proud of you. I know things won't get easier for a while, but we'll find a way to make it work. Dear Tater Tot, Just two more weeks until we get to see you again! For now, I'm trying to keep up my vitamin C so I don't get sick from all those germy kids. Dear Hubs, I love my flowers and my present! (And for all those wondering, he got me blinds for the living room! I cried I was so excited! Yes, at 3 years we're already an old married couple who gets excited about things like blinds.) I can't wait until tomorrow night when we can get all dressed up and go out to dinner to celebrate 3 wonderful years. I love you so much!


Photobucket

Oh! And the voting is open on whether or not you think we're having a baby boy or girl! The poll is at the top over there --> So get to voting!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you cried over blinds, so funny! And totally something I would do as well! = ) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete