photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

31 July 2012

16 Weeks!



How far along: 16 weeks (AHH!)

Trimester: Second

Baby size: Avocado

Toes: I can still see them!

Gender: Find out in a couple of weeks!

Movement: I'm beginning to feel little flutters every once in a while! I can't wait to feel more! It's such an amazing feeling!

Cravings: Milk and cheese, lots of cheese

Aversions: They're slowly fading away, thank goodness!

Nausea/Morning sickness: It's going away! Thank goodness.  It'll hit at night once in a blue moon, but I'm thankful for the break!

Maternity clothes: Been wearing them for weeks and not ashamed, they are so comfortable!

Best moment of the week: Feeling those little flutters!

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing up that crib and doctor's visit next week! I can't wait to set up our ultrasound and to see the little guy/gal again!

I'm at 16 weeks! I can't believe it at all! It keeps hitting me about how far along I am and how each day brings us one step closer to meeting our baby. Every time I look down I smile. My belly keeps getting bigger and bigger and I love it! I'm getting more and more excited each and every day! All I know is God is good and I can't wait to meet the little one He has blessed us with!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You're looking great!! The baby is starting to get so round! Can't believe we both get to find out what we are having soon! It's starting to become all I think about, sad I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a precious baby bump! Congratulations! I am excited to follow your journey through pregnancy and then motherhood. What an exciting time in your life!

    ReplyDelete