photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

27 July 2012

Friday's Letters

Here goes round 2 of Friday's letters. I'm hoping to keep this going, we'll see what happens once work starts back...

Dear Friday, You came too quickly. I like you for the fact that I get to spend the weekend with the hubs, but I'm not ready for work to start back! Dear Summer, Slow down! Don't leave me yet! I still haven't been to the beach! Dear Hubs, This being said, I really want to go to the beach. Is there any way we can make this happen? Dear School, I'm trying to prepare myself to go back to you. I'm hoping I'll be able to adjust to a new routine quickly. We'll see! Dear Baby, I love you! You're growing and growing, and as a result my stomach keeps growing and growing. I can't help but look down at my growing belly and smile. 5 months and 17 days until your due date!! Oh goodness. That means 5 months and 17 days to get ready for you! Dear House, I wish you would clean yourself because I'm still lacking the energy to do such a thing. Dear Hubs, Thanks for putting up with me and these random mood swings. You're amazing and I love you!!


Best advice ever. Thank you What To Expect Mobile App. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your blog and this post are adorable! I cannot wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete