photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

15 July 2012

Week 14!


How far along: 14 weeks

Trimester: Second

Baby size: Lemon

Toes: I can still see them!

Gender: Find out in a month hopefully!

Movement: Not yet, but hopefully sooner than later!

Cravings: Milk and cheese, lots of cheese

Aversions: Ground turkey

Nausea/Morning sickness: It still hits me every once in a while, but it's not too bad. I've just gotta watch myself and not push myself or I get a headache, and worse a migraine.

Maternity clothes: Been wearing them for weeks and not ashamed, they are so comfortable!

Best moment of the week: We got the crib! Now just to spray paint it red :)

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the crib ready and continuing to set up the nursery.

I know I said I'd get a week 13 picture and information on the blog, well you know how things get. Eventually I got enough gumption to take a picture of myself. I'm loving this whole being pregnant thing and the fact that people are beginning to tell that I am indeed pregnant! Well, the people who know that I'm pregnant are able to see the bump. I of course think I'm huge and getting bigger every minute. But that's a good thing. It means this baby is growing and I hope s/he keeps on growing! 

Big brother Hank wanted to join in on the picture taking.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! So fun how close our due dates are! I love your bump!!!

    ReplyDelete