photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

20 July 2012

Friday's Letters

Here is my first time joining in on Friday's Letters! 

The hubs's lemon chiffon cake with lemon frosting that I made from scratch and gluten free. You can follow me on Instagram awood009

Dear hubs, Happy birthday week! You've been incredible this week, working overtime and taking care of me during my random bouts of nausea and a very long, and not at all welcome, migraine. You're incredible! Dear baby, Less than 6 months to go! I can't wait to meet you! And 3 more weeks until I get to hear your little heartbeat again. Maybe your daddy can go this time too :) Oh! And a month before we find out if you're a boy or girl! Dear Baby Registry, there are so many confusing items out there! Do we go with a travel system stroller? A jogging stroller? Or just a stroller? I'm so confused! Help! Dear Friday, Thank you for finally getting here! The week of crazy is almost over! Next week we go back to our normal schedule, for just a couple of weeks that is. Then it's back to work for me. Dear Summer, you're going by way too fast! I haven't even had a chance to get to the beach! Dear hubs, I hope you enjoyed your birthday and cake! I worked hard on that cake for you and you better like it ;) Haha


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. baby registries are overwhelming...the bottles/pacifiers sections did me in every time! cute blog-looking forward to following-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks great! :) Welcome to Friday Letters-- I love doing them every week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got both the travel system and jogging stroller. I am very pleased with both...I try to walk everyday and the jogging stroller has a much smoother ride than the travel system. Both strollers are Graco so the car seat fits on both. Registries are overwhelming but you can never register for too much in my opinion :)Good luck and Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. baby registries are SO overwhelming! The travel system is convenient but you definitely wouldn't want to jog with it. I would check out Craigslist for a used jogger possibly. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete