photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

05 July 2012

I'm not fat, I'm pregnant.


DUE DATE: January 14, 2013
CURRENTLY at week 12.5

I joke around saying that I need a shirt stating that "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant." I definitely have a little pooch going on, but whether or not it actually looks like a baby bump can be determined by people's imaginations.  

The hubs and I are super excited about our growing family and I've been dying to talk about it! I'll start doing weekly updates and progress reports next week. As of now, I've had good days and bad days. Nausea seems to strike at any point in time, it's not really set on schedule. I do find myself getting sicker in the evening than anytime during the day. But I'm not complaining one bit! I am loving being pregnant! I have wanted this for quite some time and now that I actually am, I love it! Even when I'm sick. I like to think that being sick is okay, it means the baby is healthy (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). 

Oh. And don't worry, that's decaf tea in the cup. It helps my headaches :)

4 comments:

  1. You are right; being sick is a good sign of hormone levels and a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Congratulations! And while you can (and will) name Baby Woody whatever you please, I'm going to give you one piece of advice:

    Spell it in a way where the librarian opening Baby Wood a card can spell it easily. For example: If you name the baby Grace, don't spell it Graysuh*. Because I may pinch you for that.

    *True story. Patron at the library actually got mad at me because I mispelled Graysuh's name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a school employee, you can bet your bottom dollar that I will not be doing anything life that to my children! Also, it makes naming your kids hard due to unruly kids you've had in your class (or your friends have had in their class). Haha

      Delete