photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

12 February 2012

Weekend in Review

Well. Tomorrow is Monday (Or today depending on where you're reading this from). The weekend has been uneventful but full of accomplishments - on my end that is. 

Yesterday, we hung out and ate lunch at a good friend's house and learned about a possible new business opportunity (more to come on that later). We had amazing potato soup and artichoke dip and just hung out and explored ideas. Now it's time for us to trust God to lead us down the right path.

Then it was off on a Walmart trip for dog food and other odds and ends. When we got home I set to work on the craft room/future nursery. It had been our crap junk room since the day we've moved in and I was sick of it. So out went the boxes and in went the amazing things. Now the room is open and airy and I feel like I can get back to crafting in there! I'm so excited about it. (Before and after pictures to come)

Today was church and I got to love on some babies. This is not helping my baby fever and the hubs is not happy about that ;) Oh well. When the LORD gives us children I'll be ready and excited (the sooner the better though ;) )

Then we went to lunch at the hubs's grandmother's house. We had yummy borscht (it was clearly the perfect cold weekend for soup) and got to enjoy some time sitting there and listening to her story. She was rescued during WWII and brought to the United States. It's just amazing to listen to her tell what she went through and how God provided for her throughout her time in the camps. 

So all in all, the weekend was a good one. Not too busy, but things did get accomplished. Now it's on to Monday and a new week. 

Cold weekends mean there's a fire in the fireplace, something my dog absolutely loves. 
Yes, he is laying on the hearth. Strange, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment