photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

09 February 2012

A lot has happened...

these past few days. Firstly, I got my GACE scores back. And drum roll please,

I PASSED!!!!!

I was shocked. I did not expect to pass this test. For one, I thought it was too easy, and I never pass "too easy" tests. I tend to over think them, which makes for a failing test grade. I guess this time being sick paid off. Which brings me to the second reason I think I failed. I was so sick that day, and it was a rough morning. But God clearly knew what He was doing and miracle of miracles I passed. *Still in shock*

The past week has been nothing but crazy at work. But I like crazy. It makes the week go by faster. However, through all the crazy-ness that has ensued this past week, I have discovered just how blessed I am. I love my job and my co-workers rock. I am so blessed by where I work and who I work with. God is so good in letting me work there. I just hope and pray that I'm using my job for His purpose and I shine with His glory.

In other news, I'm researching Disney vacation for the hubs and me. Our last "hurrah" before we start a family. So this has me beyond excited. I am a self-proclaimed Disney freak. I love everything Disney. Tuesday nights are my Disney movie nights while the hubs has small group. This week was Beauty and the Beast. I love watching and singing along and I'm pretty sure the guys in the living room hear every word I sing.  Oh well :)



What makes this trip even better is the hubs has yet to experience the wonderful world that is Disney (well, he went once when he was 2 but that doesn't count). Plans are running around like crazy in my mind and I'm just praying that somehow things will fall into place and we'll be able to go.

I know I promised a post on how the actual date went - not just the lovely goodies we got - and it's coming. There's a lot to talk about and so I'm still working through how I want to word what I learned.

So any other Disney-fanatics out there who have advice for this traveler?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! That is wonderful news!! And yeah for Disney...how fun!! I SO wish I had some advice for you...but sadly?? I've never been! Hoping to fix that soon! :)

    ReplyDelete