photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

27 February 2012

Weekend in Review

This weekend was all about me and the hubs. After not seeing each other all week long, it's nice to be able to spend the weekend together, working side by side and focusing on spending time with each other.

Saturday we both worked around the house. I made these:



And then the hubs and I worked together and transformed a pallet into these:

(1 of 3)



It was wonderful to work alongside my hubby. I love when we are able to do stuff like that.

Saturday night we cuddled on the couch and watched the Princess Bride. This is our all time favorite movie. We love this movie and can quote it back and forth to each other. 

Sunday was church day. But again. We were together. It was a wonderful weekend spent working alongside my wonderful husband. I absolutely love it.

In other news...Today I got these:


I'm so excited and ready!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those curtains and the pallet transformation - you are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete