photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

20 February 2012

Southern Living



This has to be my favorite magazine ever. I love everything from the decorating tips to the recipes to the sites to see in the south. This past month's issue there was an article about a garden in northern Georgia, not too far from where I live. What caught my eye was this huge field covered in yellow daffodils. It looked like heaven. There's just something about a field full of flowers that takes my breath away and reminds me of the beautiful things in life. The garden is not currently open, but it will be soon and I will be one of the first ones through that gate!



To see the pictures for yourself click here



1 comment:

  1. Yum! Cute blog you have over here!

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete