photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

17 February 2012

Life's Insanity

This has been the longest week. Things have been crazy both at work and at home. But I'm excited about where life is taking us and where God is leading us. 

Last night I rocked the red high heels. And can I tell you how good it felt?! There's just something about them that makes me stand taller and hold my head a little higher. 


I mean who wouldn't feel good in these amazing shoes! If I ever need a self-esteem boost I can put these puppies on and feel like a million bucks, and they definitely helped out last night. It's the little things that count. 

The hubs and I have always been of the mindset that I will stay home when we start our family. Of course, we wouldn't have it any other way. I am one who wants to raise my kids. I want to be home for them. 

For every milestone. 
Every smile. 
Every sickness. 
Everything. 

This being said, because I won't be "working," the hubs would be the sole support of the family. Something that he wants to do. But I know the toll it takes on him. I can see it when he comes home. The stress weighs him down. But he wouldn't have it any other way. He wants me to stay home just as much as I want to stay home. So how can I help him? How can I make it to where he's not working so many hours in a day so that I don't see him until the weekend. I want him to be home just like I want to be home. I've been praying for God to give me an opportunity to help take the stress off of him. And last night that opportunity came. I'm not quite ready to dive into all the details, but let's just say, with this opportunity 

I'll be able to stay home with my babies! 

I came home with a smile on my face and my heart filled with joy. God has provided! I'm so excited about this opportunity! I hope to share the news with you sooner than later, but for now, know things are looking up for us. God always provides! And when He decides for our family to start growing, He will be there guiding our footsteps in every way.
 (And hopefully those red high heels will help me look good along the way.)



1 comment:

  1. Red high heels are awesome, but you'll have to sport some light blue ones too. You are going to ROCK this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete