photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

28 February 2012

Too much. In many ways.

March may kill me. It's not even here yet, and it's slowly chipping away at my sanity. I have a major event going on every week (sometimes two major events) this month. I might slowly pull all of my hair out. On top of that I don't know what I'm doing on a day to day basis. Today I sat down maybe a total of 20 minutes, not including lunch. It was the same story yesterday. It's been a long week and it's only Tuesday. But I know at the end of the month there is freedom spring break. It's better than nothing. Plus there's this gift certificate I got for Christmas for a 30 minute massage that I'm just itching to use. 

To top things off, first period in two and a half months has now come back with a vengeance. I know. TMI. But here's the back story... 
I'm officially off the pill. Yes. You read that right. I'm off the pill. This is a cause for celebration if you ask me. The past few months, since October probably, my body has been rebelling against me and this pill I've been putting in it. My hormones have been going haywire and my schedule has been off for the past three months while still on the pill. I've skipped the past two months. SCARY! I took pregnancy test after pregnancy test and they all came out negative. What had I done?! I began to get scared that I had put too much hormone into my body. That this thing that I thought was okay to take has ruined me. I was freaking out. So I took myself off the pill went to the doctor and we decided for me to stop taking the pill. 
Well, for this past month I've been off and it has been a month of miracles. I'm back on schedule. I feel normal. I'm human again (Only human again, When the world once more makes sense) Okay. Enough Beauty and the Beast. I couldn't help myself though. I pray that things continually get better though. And let me just say, I've never been as happy as I am now to have cramps wake me up in the middle of the night.

Okay. Now that this is in typing. I'm scared to hit "publish." Is what I said too much? Too inappropriate? I'm still trying to feel my way around this whole blogging sphere. But here I go. Putting myself out there. Jumping out into the unknown. It's written now. There's no reason to erase it all. Who knows. My saying this may help someone out there. 

It's late. Dinner needs to be cooked. The house needs to be cleaned. Here I go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment