photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

13 January 2012

It's Friday...

...and I'm exhausted. It's taken a lot longer to get back into the swing of things than I ever thought possible. I feel like I've left my mind back in break, and I honestly don't know when it's going to catch up with me. But today is Friday, and it's a three day weekend.

This weekend I'm going to my grandparent's house for a belated Christmas and birthday with them. This is one of those things that I completely forgot about. It just seemed to slip through my mind with all of the other things that I've forgotten about. But today is Friday, and it's a three day weekend.

On a happy note, hubs gets to join me in this three day weekend. So when he gets done with work tonight we get three days off together (minus the whole going-to-grandma's thing, I almost forgot again) until Monday night. It will be nice to relax with him after finally feeling better. And hey, today is Friday and it's a three day weekend.

Do you notice a theme here? Thank goodness it's Friday. Now I want to watch Disney movies and curl up with the hubs with hot chocolate and a fire roaring in the fireplace.

Here's to a relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment