photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

23 January 2012

Monday

This Monday was...difficult a relief to be done with. I don't know what it is about talking in front of people, but I always get clammy and nervous, and I freak out over every little detail. It's a little ridiculous. I mean, I did drama in high school and had no fear in getting up on stage, but something has clearly changed in my mentality that makes me really nervous when having to present in front of people. And today I didn't really do much talking, I just had to speak for a second. Still. I shook the whole time. I'm thankful that I don't have to speak in front of groups for a living. Or. If I speak in front of a group, they're all 7 and under. I can deal with that kind of speaking. Haha

So to get my mood off of this whole scary speaking thing this afternoon, I spent my morning listening to Disney music. There's nothing like the Little Mermaid, the Lion King, Aladdin, or Beauty and the Beast to brighten up your morning and make your day 10x better.









My favorite song from the Lion King would have to be Be Prepared. I love this song. No idea why, I just do.



















My favorite songs from the Little Mermaid would have to be Part of Your World and Under the Sea. This is my all-time favorite movie. All-time. Not just Disney. I love this movie.











 //2// 











My favorite song from Aladdin would have to be Prince Ali.I just love the lyrics, and it wouldn't be the same without Robin Williams singing it.


















My favorite song from the Beauty and the Beast would have to be Gaston. Fun fact: if I were to ever be in the play Beauty and the Beast (a funny thought after I just confessed my stage fright) I would love to play LeFou.









No comments:

Post a Comment