photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

12 January 2012

Date Night

It's really hard for hubs and I to do a date night. With his hours he typically doesn't get home until 7:30[pm] some nights and other nights it's after 10[pm] before I see him. By that time I'm done ready for bed. One reason is I'm part old person, the other is of my schedule. I have to leave the house around 6:30[am] in order to get to my job on time. By 10[pm] it's getting late and I'm needing to get myself into bed. So it's hard for us to do a date night because our schedules so rarely match up. Also, we're doing our best to pay off school bills and the truck right now. Translation: we don't have the means to spend the money to go out. This presents us with yet another problem.

One of my "To dos"{seen here}is to date my husband, so naturally that means going on a date night. As I was browsing on Pinterest (yes, I am addicted), I came upon this blog entry by Love Actually. Now I am an avid reader and I love all things books, so when I saw {this}date night idea I started salivating. I love bookstores. I have always said that my heaven would be a giant bookstore (all the books would be free of course), but I just love them. So here's a new idea for a fun and creative date night. I'll have to see if we can find time in our busy schedule to make something like this happen. Perhaps early one Saturday morning...



I mean, doesn't that look like so much fun!

{I find as I type this I'm completely spoiled by my phone's autocorrect (most of the time). Sometimes my fingers decide in which order they want to hit (or not hit) the keys and I'm so used to the phone just correcting it for me. Do you ever notice the way you get used to things being set up and fixed for you?}

No comments:

Post a Comment