photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

27 January 2012

100th Day!

Today was the 100th day of school only 78 more to go! We celebrated all day long. It was fun to see what the kids brought in to represent 100 things. I think the top 2 were a hate with 100 random items glued to it and a milk jug turned hedgehog with 100 small pine cone things on top of it. Both were incredibly creative and the kids were so proud of their creations! Have I mentioned lately that I love my job? Working with K and 1 is the best. They are presh and they bring a smile to my face daily.

Just because I love my job so much though, doesn't mean I'm not super ready for the weekend! This was our first full week back in like a month and a half, so I'm thankful for the weekend break. This weekend brings a quick trip to SC to visit the dentist grandparents. Then yoga with the best friend. And church with the hubs. I'm so ready and excited! This weekend is going to be filled with fun and relaxation (I hope).

Do y'all have any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment