photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

09 January 2012

Manic Monday

Today was my last day of vacation before work tomorrow. Originally the plan was to go to work today, even though I didn't have to in order to get some things accomplished that needed to be. Unfortunately, I was stuck at home trying to get over a sinus infection and the beginnings of bronchitis. Needless to say, I feel lousy. Absolutely lousy. My head is congested and I'm over this whole coughing thing.

Anyway. It's Monday. So what does that mean? It's a Bachelor kind of night (Yes, I watch Bachelor. I'm not ashamed to admit it). Or it would be if you had cable. The hubs and I however do not, therefore I will have to wait and discuss what I think tomorrow after work and watching it online. So here's to another night of crazy girls fighting over one guy. I mean, who doesn't find that entertaining?! I know I certainly do. There's nothing like some good reality tv drama to make you feel a little more normal.

Also on television tonight, that I will not be watching because the lack of cable, is the BCS National Championship Game LSU vs Alabama. I have no opinion in the matter of this game as I cannot stand either of these teams, Georgia Bulldogs all the way. But if I did have to choose who I would rather win would be LSU. Geaux Tigers? I mean, it hurts saying that, but I dislike them less than I dislike Alabama. So that is how I'm basing my decision.

So here's to tonight and my attempts at relaxing and getting better before going back to the grind tomorrow.

A perfect "comfy day" work outfit. I only wish I could pull off.

I just got boots like these for Christmas. I love them and this outfit!

I love this dress. I would be okay with finding one just like it. Maybe I'll get lucky while thrifting one of these days.

Why yes I do have red pants like those. They rock and are a must for any wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment