photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

18 January 2012

Baby Fever

To become a family. It's something I've always dreamed of. 
To be a mother. It's something I've always wanted to be.

I can only imagine what it would be like to hold a newborn child. To see hubs holding his son/daughter. I can only dream of that and boy, I cannot wait for that to be reality. There is just something deep within me that just longs to be a mother. That maternal instinct. I can feel it bubbling up inside of me, and at times I could cry because I just want to be a mother so badly. And Pinterest isn't helping me one bit. 

But I know there's a time and a season for that, and right now is not that time. I'm having to rely on the knowledge that God knows better than me. His plans are perfect. I have to have faith He knows what He's doing and I have to have wisdom to follow that plan. He knows what is best for me, even if I don't agree at the moment, and I want to honor Him and follow His plan. It's not easy. By no means is it easy. I fight it every step of the way. But I know I need to start waking up every morning proclaiming, "not my will, but Yours."

So here's to a new day and a new beginning. One that will bring heartache and joy. But that's what life brings. It's a guarantee. And that's okay. Without heartache there wouldn't be joy. That's the truth of the matter. 

So to end this little rant I'm going to indulge you with the cutest baby things I could find. This isn't helping my baby fever, oh well.

//1//2//3//4//5//    

1 comment:

  1. You are right...it IS so hard not to question God's timing. I know the feeling and absolutely hate that you're experiencing that. You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete