photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

12 September 2012

Seasonal Changes

This is my favorite time of the year, when summer turns into fall. The weather cools down, the humidity goes away, and the breeze picks up. I love sitting by the window with it open and have the cool breeze blowing through. The air is officially off in this house. We are solely cooling this house with fresh air. I love it! The fresh air smells amazing. Before we know it, it'll be cold enough to have a fire in the fireplace. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but it'll be here sooner than later! 

Favorite things about fall:

The apple festival.

Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

Berry College in the fall and the changing leaves.

Boots and scarves with skinny jeans and comfy sweaters.

My pregnant body is also saying thanks for the cooler weather. Last week my metabolism kicked up and my body is a 24/7 heat source. Thank you cool breeze for cooling me down!! A couple more days of that Georgia humidity would have killed me!

3 comments:

  1. I'm like you and have become a heat source! Thank goodness we will spend the majority of our "big" part of pregnancy while it's cool out! I'm not sure if I could have done it in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I didn't realize you went to Berry College! My entire family lives and Rome and we have several ties to the school. How funny. It IS a beautiful campus in the Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Berry College!! It's such a beautiful place, especially in the fall.

      Delete