photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

10 September 2012

22 Weeks!



How far along: 22 weeks 

Trimester: Last month of the Second Trimester!!!

Baby size: Spaghetti Squash - 11 inches and I have a feeling she's well over a pound.

Toes: They're getting harder and harder to see every day.

Gender: BABY GIRL!

Movement: Baby is wriggling around like crazy! But I'm not complaining, I'm loving it! I just can't wait until I can start seeing her move! 

Cravings: Food. Please. Food. I just need food!

Aversions: I'm warming up to chicken, as long as it's fried. Good southern fried chicken does sound good at the moment.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, some slight dizziness, and back pain, but nothing to complain about :)

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I love them. I'm definitely one of those women who is proud to wear my maternity pants. They're just too comfortable to pass up.

Best moment of the week: UGA FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!! But more seriously, the weather has officially cooled down! It's been so much easier on this pregnant and prone-to-being-incredibly-hot body. Fall is officially here and that means just one more season until this baby girl gets here!!

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the nursery! Now that I know what we're having, nesting has kicked in full force.  The crib is up, but that's about it. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. how fun! :) what a special time.

    just found your blog and love it! stumbled upon it through the naptime review link up!

    btw, i see you're a rodan and field's consultant - does that have to do with Proactiv products? that product is my favorite! :)

    xo
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you look great! My baby girl's been moving a bunch too...we are starting to see it pretty visibly on the outside too so that has been fun! Thanks for linking up with Mommy Moments Monday!

    http://the-life-of-faith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete