photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

27 September 2012

My darling daughter...


I know we haven't officially met yet, but I feel like I know you. I've spent many hours trying to picture what you will look like. Will you be a blonde, a brunette, or a ginger? Will you have blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes, or even hazel eyes like me? Your dad and I joke that you can have his looks and my brains and we'll be alright. No matter what, my darling, you are a beautiful girl. I'm seeing the world in a new light now, knowing that you will be joining our family, and I can't wait until I can see you discover it through your new eyes. 

When I first heard this song by Tyrone Wells I immediately thought of you. Now, whenever I hear it, which is often because I can't stop playing it, I tear up knowing that this is your song. There is just something about this song that sends a message straight to the place in my heart where you have taken residence. It is your song and there is none out there that suits you better. 

"You fit me perfectly, darling it's plain to see, you are a beautiful girl"

I can't wait until you're here so we can dance to the song together and I can whisper in your ear over and over again that you are a beautiful girl. That you are my beautiful girl and you make my world beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment