photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

16 September 2012

23 Weeks!



How far along: 23 weeks 

Trimester: Last month of the Second Trimester!!!

Baby size: Mango - 11 inches long and over a pound!

Toes: They're getting harder and harder to see every day.

Gender: BABY GIRL!

Movement: Baby is wriggling around like crazy and getting stronger! We can now see her moving and kicking!

Cravings: Food. Please. Food. I just need food!

Aversions: I'm warming up to chicken, as long as it's fried. Good southern fried chicken does sound good at the moment.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, some slight dizziness, and back pain, but nothing to complain about :)

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I love them. I'm definitely one of those women who is proud to wear my maternity pants. They're just too comfortable to pass up.

Best moment of the week: This fall weather! The leaves are changing and the breeze is cooling things off! Also, getting out and hiking. It felt good to go for a walk and just enjoy being outside. 

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the nursery! Now that I know what we're having, nesting has kicked in full force.  The crib is up, but that's about it.


Mommy Moments Blog Hop

10 comments:

  1. Girl, I am impressed you went hiking! I get out of breath just walking with a stroller around work! You are looking great in your picture! I'm also seeing the kicks and it is just amazing. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I remember the kicks taking my breath away. It's so neat once your little is born daily activities will remind you of the kicks. Almost like the movements are familiar. For example, my girl would kick kick while changing her diaper, and I recognized the movement. It's so hard to explain, but you'll see :) You're super for going hiking!

    Stopping by from Mommy Moments
    -The Mrs
    www.mrsvolnoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found you through the Mommy Moment's Hop and I'm your newest follower! You look beautiful! Praying for you and baby through the rest of your pregnancy!

    Christie
    http://satisfactionthroughchrist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, good for you for being active while pregnant. wish I would've been! haha. newest follower from the mommy moments link up party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! You're my hero!!! Hiking at 23 weeks?!?! GO GIRL!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, and go you for getting out there and hiking while you're pregnant! I've been so lazy this time around, so I'm sure I'm WAY out of shape. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love going on walks and hikes with my hubby...one of the best ways to get good exercise while pregnant! You look great:) Thanks for linking up with Mommy Moments!

    http://the-life-of-faith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. just stopped by from the Blog Hop.
    Visit me @
    http://unorganizedchaosx3.blogspot.com
    http://diaryofabfmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great! A baby girl will be so fun.. there are so many fun baby girl accesories out for girls!

    I'm your newest follower from the Monday Mingle
    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found you through the blog hop. Congrats on your pregnancy. Good to hear the sickness has stopped!

    ReplyDelete