photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

21 September 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday, I know I say this every week, but thank you for finally getting here. Dear Nap time, You might just be my favorite time of the day. Dear Hubs, I've loved spending so much time with you this week! I'm not looking forward to going back to normal schedules next week. Dear Pregnant Body, I'm sorry the past two days have been long and I've been on my feet more often than not, but please go easy on me. Dear Baby Girl, I love your kicks and I've been pinning all the cute things on Pinterest. I just can't help myself! You are going to one spoiled little girl! Dear Weekend, Please take your time. I don't want you to speed by like you always do. Dear Girl's Day Tomorrow, I look forward to sushi and fun times with y'all tomorrow!!

The neighbor's cat just lying around.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment