photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

07 September 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Friday, Thank you for finally showing up. Dear Nap time, I'm beginning to really appreciate our time together. I don't think I could get through the day without you. Dear Baby Jo, I love your little kicks! Your crib is all set up. Now we just need a mattress and other essentials. But I love you! You're amazing and I love feeling your movements. You also have a very special stuffed bear that your Great Aunt got you. I've been cuddling with it. But honestly, I'm ready for you to be here to cuddle with. Dear Hubs, I'm so thankful for all that you've done for our family! You're working so hard and I'm so proud to have you by my side on this journey! Also, I'm excited that it's the weekend so we can spend some time together! Dear Football, I don't think it was a good idea for me to get pregnant during football season. All of the raging hormones on top of the stress from football can't be good for me. Dear UGA Football, You better win tomorrow or I may have a coronary. 

A little bow for our little girl :)

Linking up with


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That bow is so adorable! What an exciting time getting everything set up and waiting to meet your little one :) enjoy it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I miss little kicks. But having them out and there to cuddle is just as good :D

    ReplyDelete