photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

14 September 2012

Friday's Letters

Little snippets of the little miss's nursery!

Dear Friday, Once again I am thankful you are here. It's been too long since I've last seen you. Dear Fall, You feel so good on my pregnant body! And the leaves are starting to change! I love this time of the year! Dear Hubs, I've missed you this week, but I'm glad it's the weekend and we get to spend time together! I'm just sorry neither of us are feeling very well. Let's hope we feel better so we can get out tomorrow and go hiking. Dear Baby Girl, I love feeling you kick! You've got some power behind those little moves. I've been obsessing over little girl clothes recently as well. You are going to be extra cute if I do say so myself! Dear Football, Again, I've missed you. Thank you for coming back in my life. Dear UGA Football Team,   Thank you for winning last weekend. Let's keep it up boys!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment! I absolutely adore my sweet (not so little anymore) bump!

    Great blog! and LOVE the weekly updates! Congrats on your little girl. Get used to that moving..it only gets stronger! Just wait til you feel the hiccups! It's the best and craziest thing :) Hope you're feeling well!!!

    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the snippets from her nursery! Can't wait to see the big picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg what a cute nursery! congrats!

    Following you now! Have a wonderful weekend!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete