photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

24 September 2012

24 Weeks!!



How far along: 24 weeks 

Trimester: Last month of the Second Trimester!!!

Baby size: Ear of corn - a foot long and over a pound and a half!

Toes: They're getting harder and harder to see every day.

Gender: BABY GIRL!

Movement: Baby is wriggling around like crazy and getting stronger! We can now see her moving and kicking!

Cravings: Food. Please. Food. I just need food! My sweet tooth has picked up, though it could be because there are so many yummy sweet treats that are fall-iscious.

Aversions: I've tried chicken, and it's okay...still not my favorite though.

Nausea/Morning sickness: No more! Just tired now, and constantly out of breath. Round ligament pain, itchy and stretchy skin, heartburn, some slight dizziness, and back pain, but nothing to complain about :)

Maternity clothes: Yes yes and yes. I love them. I'm definitely one of those women who is proud to wear my maternity pants. They're just too comfortable to pass up.

Best moment of the week: Spending the weekend with Jo's "aunts." We had a fun time with just us girls.

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the nursery! Now that I know what we're having, nesting has kicked in full force.  The crib is up, but that's about it.


Mommy Moments Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love nesting. Make the most of all that motivation. I found it didn't last all the way up until birth!

    Glad to have found your blog through the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're looking great! Thanks for linking up with Mommy Moments:)

    http://the-life-of-faith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thanks for stopping by the Mommy Moments link up!

    The Mrs
    www.mrsvolnoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete