photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

04 December 2013

10 Months!

Again...better late than never 
(she was 10 months November 17)


weight: 21 lbs 6 oz       
height: 28 1/4 in (I know she's grown, but I don't know how much)
eating: nursing 3-4 times a day and 3 meals of solids a day  
floor time: crawling, standing, getting into everything
happiness: she is such a happy baby! we are so blessed!
loves: her mommy, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, peek-a-boo, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, music, standing, and eating
sleep: we're down to two naps a day and still sleeping through the night!
first word: MAMA! second word: DADA! and she's continually stringing sounds together! 


I could seriously eat her up! She's so funny. Her favorite room in the house is the bathroom. Why? I don't know, but she loves sneaking in there! And bath time is her favorite.


She's so active and always keeping us on our toes.


We've had a wide range of temperatures here in Georgia, so we've used our fireplace a good bit. I love having a fire. We've blocked the area off with ottomans and such, so far Bug has been good about ignoring the fire.


We went to our first wedding (my cousin's). She was a complete angel! I was so proud of her. And she was pretty darn cute in that outfit!

Dear Bug,
You simply amaze us. You're growing up way too fast, and it makes us sad. But we love watching you grow up and discover new things. You make these cold days warm with your snuggles. I love your giggles and the way you've started to play. I can't stop thinking about just how blessed I am to have you in my life. You are truly amazing and your daddy and I love you so incredibly much!
Gitchee gitchee goo, baby girl,
Mommy and Daddy


2 comments:

  1. LOL Something tells me she's gonna be one of those kids who will make the bathroom they're play place! lol
    Evelynne LOVES Mickey mouse club house. She always dances to the theme song.

    She is just darling!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie! I love her outfits in this post. :-)

    ReplyDelete