photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

05 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

The Saturday after Thanksgiving is the day that the hubs and I typically go and get our Christmas tree. It had been a hard couple of days for us, so I was looking forward to getting out and taking Bug tree shopping. 


We went to Cagle's Family Farm to pick out our tree. It was amazing! There were so many beautiful trees that we had a hard time choosing one! Mrs. Claus was there to bring smiles and share joy. She made Bug's day by giving her yummy cookies. Bug was sold after that! They also had free hot chocolate, coffee, and marshmallows to roast. It was such a wonderful experience and we will definitely be going back there next year!


Once we were home, it was time to decorate. Bug went straight down for a nap, so that made decorating a little easier. But once she got up, we had a mini photo shoot.


She was completely fascinated by the lights! I loved her reaction to seeing everything for the first time. It's amazing seeing the magic through her eyes. It makes everything new once again!


I am loving sharing this season with her! It's so special!


I love my cozy fireplace and mantle. It's so cheery and bright. I can't help but smile when I see it.

Our beautiful tree that we got from Cagle's Family Farm! It's seriously perfect - I may be biased though. I loved watching Bug's reaction to the tree. And it's a new reaction every morning. She's already found her favorite ornaments and I make sure to keep those at the bottom so she can play with them all she wants.


I think my favorite decor is the strand of lights we added to Bug's room. There's something about sleeping underneath those lights that is simply magical. I hope they bring sweet dreams to her as she sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment