photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

30 December 2013

Our Christmas in Photos

We had a wonderful Christmas. I loved sharing the day with my little girl. It was so much more fun seeing it through her eyes.

Here is a recap through pictures.

We took Bug to visit Santa the day before Christmas Eve. The pictures speak for themselves...



She clearly loved him. Side note: She's wearing my Christmas dress from when I was her age! I love that I got to share that with her!

Christmas Eve is spent with the hubs's family.


The hubs's grandmother with her five great-granddaughters.


Then it was off to home to open up our Christmas pajamas and enjoy our Christmas tree!



Then...before we knew it, Christmas morning was upon us!

Bug's read: Hopalong Jack and the Blue Bunnies
Bug's wear: two new dresses and headbands from Little Hip Squeaks
Bug's need: big girl car seat
Bug's want: her very own playroom (more on the playroom later)!









Then it was off to my parent's house for Christmas with Bibi and Papi!



Bug got me my Mama Bear sweatshirt from Loved by Hannah and Eli and she got her daddy those camo pants he's wearing in the picture.

We had such a wonderful Christmas, now onto the New Year and a certain little girl's first birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment