photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

12 December 2013

The Christmas Train

This past weekend, we took Bug up to Blue Ridge to enjoy the Blue Ridge Scenic Railway. Every Christmas they do Christmas train rides complete with the Grinch, Frosty, and an Elf. The best part is that Santa and Mrs. Claus are on the train too!

I was a little apprehensive about how Bug would handle the train and sitting on our laps for the time. She's not much of a sitter, but she loved it! It helped that there was a lot going on and the train was moving.


There were people moving back and forth throughout the train. Lots and lots of children. It was such a fun setting for her!


She seriously loved looking out the windows.


See what I mean?


She kept bouncing up and down and hitting the window, cooing and talking and laughing up a storm!



Despite the look on her face, she was completely in awe of Santa! I expected some screaming due to her behavior earlier that morning, but she was an angel! And that bell in her hands? Her new favorite toy. She likes to stick it in her mouth (don't worry, it's huge and the strings are always outward) and crawl around with it.


See what I mean? In complete awe! She loved it!

The hubs and I have decided that this will definitely be a tradition we do every year! It was so much fun and I loved sharing it with my little girl.

4 comments:

  1. Aww it looks like so much fun!!!! What a nice tradition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I've thought about doing that. I bet D and R would love it! Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, looks like she had a blast! And you got some great shots, I love your new blog header. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun Christmas activity to do!

    ReplyDelete