photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

20 December 2013

11 Months!

Seriously? 11 months already? Do you mean to tell me that my little Bug will be a year old next month?! How is that even possible?! I really don't understand it.


weight: 21 lbs 11.5 oz       
height: 28 3/4 in 
eating: nursing 3-4 times a day and 3 meals of solids a day  
floor time: crawling, standing, getting into everything
happiness: she is normally such a happy baby, but unfortunately has gotten her first major sickness this month
loves: her mommy, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, peek-a-boo, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, music, standing, and eating
sleep: we're down to two naps a day and still sleeping through the night!
first word: MAMA! second word: DADA! third word: Moo


Poor thing has her first real sickness this month. Stupid RSV. It's been heartbreaking. But thankfully my girl is on the mend! And she's been taking her breathing treatments like a champ. I'm so proud of her.


We've been here there and everywhere it seems celebrating the holidays. We've been on the Christmas Train, up to South Carolina to celebrate the holiday with my grandparents, and everywhere in between. 

her first reaction to the Christmas tree as captured by the iPhone

I'm super excited to be celebrating Bug's first Christmas. She's loves all the decorations and ornaments. We've put "her" ornaments on the bottom and she loves taking them off and playing with them.

captured via iPhone

Dear Bug,
In one month we will say hello to our little one-year-old. I'd be lying if I didn't admit to tearing up a bit right now. You've grown up so fast and right before our eyes! I love watching your little personality develop! And girl, you've got yourself a BIG personality. You keep me and your daddy on our toes. This month we've been doing all things Christmas, and it has been so much fun to share it with you and start all these new traditions! We're so blessed to have you to share the season with. I'm doing my best to soak up every moment I can.  
Gitchee gitchee goo!
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment: