photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

03 December 2013

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your kind words yesterday. Today has been a rough day. I don't know what it is, but it's just been hard. I've allowed myself to cry multiple times. Sometimes you just need a good cry, and I have gotten my fair share over the past few days. 

I wanted those of you who may have experienced a miscarriage to know that you're not alone. You don't have to battle the hurt alone. Not only are there other women who have experienced this, but you have Jesus to comfort and hold you. That's something I have had to learn and accept.

I'll share more of my story later, but now I just wanted to say thank you for your kind words and prayers. They really do mean a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you today sister!! I wish there was a way I could come to your house, love on you and take care of everything that you need to do today and let our girl's have a special play date. But since we can't do that I'm sending a spiritual hug and prayer your way since there is no distance in Christ! Love you! Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this...know that I'm praying for you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete