photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

18 December 2013

Christmas Card

This is my first year doing Christmas cards, but who could resist not doing them with this cutie?! I'm hoping to keep these going. There's something special about receiving a Christmas card in my opinion.


The picture is from my cousin's wedding. There was a little barn with Christmas lights, and I just couldn't help but capture the moment! I won't mention what we went through to get this picture, I'm just happy it turned out.

I knew I wanted to design the card and make it my own. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I ended up ordering them through Costco, and I just love the way they came out! In my opinion, they're perfect.

Linking up with the Christmas Card Carousel! Merry Christmas everyone! May your days be merry and bright!

9 comments:

  1. That is SUCH a great card! I love when people try their hand at designing themselves. Yours turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your Christmas card. Found your blog thru the card link-up.

    Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! And, what a perfect photo backdrop. I love it!

    Thanks for joining in the fun!! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, very very cute! Stopping by from Faith's CCC, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness adorable.. that entire back drop, area doors simple amazing :) love love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo cute! It's our little one's first Christmas too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that's the cutest think ever! I love it! And I agree with you, there is just something about getting a Christmas card in the mail... found you thru the link up. Merry Christmas!

    -Kelly
    http://walkinonsunshinetheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card!! Stopping by from Faith's link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)

    That is such a great card! My kids are two and a half and almost five and it is still a trial to get an okay picture of them. I've given up on good :)

    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete