photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

21 August 2013

7 Months!


weight: 19 lbs 4 oz       
height: 26 3/4 in still
eating: every 3-4 hours and 3 meals with baby food a day  
floor time: this Bug loves to sit, stand, and roll around on the floor! she's so close to crawling too!
happiness: Bug caught her first cold, so she's been pretty miserable. it's been a cuddle kind of month!
loves: her mommy, teething toys, car rides, peek-a-boo, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, music, her piano, standing, playing in her crib, and eating
sleep: we're down to two naps a day and still sleeping through the night!
first word: MAMA!


She looks so big in this picture! I think she is most likely still somewhere around the 90% for height and weight. The hubs and I joke that it won't be long before she's taller than me! I'm going to be in big trouble. We've been eating solids for the past month, and Bug is loving them! Her favorite would have to be bananas, but she also likes meat. Really, she'll eat about anything we try to give her!


She loves playing peek-a-boo and playing in her crib! It's adorable. I love going in there and finding her smiling and playing. She's trying to pull up on everything and just loves to stand at her piano and bang on it. Best consignment find yet! 


The weather this month has been so strange! It's been in the 60s in August...In Georgia! We're not complaining though. And we've gotten a ton of rain. So we haven't been able to spend as much time outside as I would have liked to this past month. But Bug did get to sit in grass for the first time. She immediately grabbed a handful and put it in her mouth. That's where everything goes nowadays.


She now has both of her bottom teeth and she teethed like a champion! I was so proud of her! She's still in 6 month and 6-9 month clothing.

Dear Bug, 
I know I say this every month, but you are such a joy to have! Your daddy and I love watching your personality develop! Since you've been sick this month, you've been letting us cuddle more than you typically would and I've been soaking it up! I realize that soon you're going to be too big to cuddle, and that just breaks my heart! I would love for time to slow down. We love you so much, Bug. You are truly our pride and joy and we are truly blessed to have you in our lives!
Gitchee gitchee goo!
Mommy and Daddy

5 comments:

  1. Aw she's sooo cute!! Happy 7 month! I'm still waiting on my baby girl to say "mama" I'm seriously going to cry when she does. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eyes definitely teared up! It was such a sweet moment. Now if only I can get her to say it again ;)

      Delete
  2. omg those overalls! lol happy 7 months to your little "bug"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing cuter than a baby in overalls! I love them! haha

      Delete
  3. So cute! Your little peanut is only a few days older than mine! I wish he would say, 'mama'!

    ReplyDelete