photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

09 August 2013

Friday's Letters



Dear Friday, Welcome. It has been a hard week with me being sick since Wednesday. I'm looking forward to the weekend, even though it's going to be busier than my week was. Dear Bug, You have been extra cuddly this week. I'm not complaining one bit! I like my cuddly baby. Dear Hubs, I am so incredibly proud of you! I'm sorry I've been sick, but you've been amazing! I'm so proud of how you are leading our little family. Dear Sore Throat, Please go away. I'm really over this whole being sick thing. Dear College Football, Just a few more weeks until you're here! It's been a long, long spring and summer without you!


2 comments:

  1. Aw hope you feel better soon, friend!! And she is just so cute being all cuddles :)

    ReplyDelete