photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

12 August 2013

Let's Make Habits: Choosing a Goal

I have been following Jenny over at her blog for a while now. Both Jenny and I graduated the same year from Berry College. I found her blog and just got pulled in. She has such a creative spirit and is incredibly talented. 

She has created a new series called "Let's Make Habits" where we come up with different goals and over a 2 month period we work toward making those goals a habit. 

So now I have to think of what do I want to make a habit. Immediately my brain starts spinning. I want to work out, I want to get outside more, I want to start eating clean. But I think the one that stands out most in my mind is: I want to get organized. 

With a 7 month new baby and an almost crawler, anything out of place and on the floor has a flashing light that seems to attract her. She's at the curious stage where she just wants to explore and if she can put it in her mouth, she most certainly will. Hence my new goal of getting organized. I know it's impossible to keep her out of everything, but I would be happy with at least attempting to get things neater and find a place for things that as of now don't have a place. 

Also, there are toys that come along with a baby getting older and older. These toys need a place to go. So not only do I need to organize, but I need to find a new home for all of these toys and things. 


See what I mean? We've been over run with toys. 

So here it goes...Two months to get organized. Check back next week to see my progress and my plan of attack!

Jenny Highsmith

4 comments:

  1. Awesome goal!! Can't wait to see what you do, I need to organize as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see!! My house is so crowded right now because of tight space.. We're moving next year so I'm looking for ways to get more organized. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organization is a great goal for this challenge! Good luck and I can't wait to see all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Organization changes lives, I'm sure of it =) good luck! Love that Jenny started this series... looking forward to seeing everyone's progress over the next 2 months!!

    ReplyDelete