photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

16 August 2013

A Week In Review - A New Link Up!

10 August - 16 August

This week has been very...difficult. I have had a cold for most of the week, and now Bug has a cold. Sunday was a long day of work, and that coupled with being sick and a cluster headache, I was not a very fun person to be around. It breaks my heart that Bug now has a cold too. So we have really laid low this week. The weather the past few days has been glorious. Who knew it could be in the 70s in the middle of August in Georgia! Bug and I definitely took advantage of the weather and spent some time walking outside. Along, with the sickness, there's a lot of other stuff going on. Choices that need to be made. I'm not ready to go into full detail about everything, but there has been a lot placed on our plates. Right now, we're just trusting God to get us where we need to be. To put everyone's minds at ease, we are all okay, we're just having to rely on God for a lot of things right now. And that's okay. He has everything planned for us. We're just waiting on doors to be opened.

On a good note: Bug said her first word! "Mama!" My heart is soaring sky high to hear my little girl say "mama." The hubs was giving her a hug before he left for work and she wanted to come back to me. I told her "not before you say 'mama'." And by golly, she said "mama" right then and there! I can't make this stuff up people! My heart is so incredibly happy right now.



top left://Bug's Christmas Eve jammies came in! Now to put them away and forget about them until Christmas Eve is actually here! top right://This is how Bug naps on sick days. She refused to lay down in her crib, so Mommy's chest would have to do. I don't think she was complaining. bottom left://The hubs took an extra day off work for our anniversary, so we went and wandered around the new outlet malls. It was 68*F outside. 68*F. In August. In Georgia. bottom right://Bug is so close to crawling! It'll be just a matter of days before she's following me around everywhere.

feel free to grab a button and link up!




A Week In Review



2 comments:

  1. God is watching over you and wants the best for you. Just follow His lead. How fun that Bug's first word is "Mama"! Isn't it just the most glorious sound?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the best thing ever! I laughed and my eyes welled up with happy tears. I just love that my girl can say "mama" now :)

      Delete