photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

02 August 2013

Friday's Letters

Playing with Mommy's iPhone

Dear Friday, My days are so messed up! You snuck up on me. I'm okay with that though. At least, I think I am. Dear Hubs, I don't like this new schedule, but I do enjoy our mornings together. Bug really likes eating breakfast with you. Dear Bug, Please stop growing already! You are getting so big. I do love the stage you're in, you're learning so many new things! Dear Football, I can officially say that you will be here this month! Thank goodness! I've been going through withdraws. The past week I have worn my football shirts, watched football movies, and talked football. Oh and next Thursday we're going to a preseason game! Go Falcons! Dear You-Know-Who-You-Are, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment