photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

08 December 2011

Seasons

"everything    has    a     season"

At least that was what I was told. I, however, am impatient and want things now. I don't want to wait for the "season" that it should fall under. As a person filled with many passions, I tend to follow the passions whether or not it is the right time for them.

The hubby and I have been happily married for two years now. In the two years we have two lovely babies (our puppies Hank and Liberty) and a house. We've been through two moves, and for the first time in two years we've been able to open up all of our wedding gifts. In those two years we've learned and loved. We've fought, argued, gotten mad, made up, loved, held hands and taken adventures. It's amazing to see how far we've come from our one bedroom 500sqft rental house and now to a house of our very own. We've grown to know each other more and more, and also we've grown to love each other more and more. 

There have been some rough patches, but through it all we've fallen more in love and closer together. Looking back now I can see how things fell into place. Everything had its season, its perfect season. It didn't matter if I had another idea in mind, everything laid out exactly how it was supposed to. And it turned out wonderfully and I couldn't be more grateful for the life I have. 

So now I realize that even though I have a different plan in my mind, it might not yet be the season for the plan to unfold. Rather, there might be a better season out there waiting for me. No matter what it will be I know it'll be an adventure and I look forward to it. Rather than sitting here wishing to change the season and make it what I want, I open my waiting arms for whatever the seasons bring me. I look forward to the adventures that will come my way and I can't wait to record them and share them here.

So here is to the season that life brings me. Here is to the adventures that will come my way.



a.w.

No comments:

Post a Comment