photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

09 December 2011

Day by Day

My job is a kind of ho-hum job. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but some days are just kind of blah and boring days with nothing much to do. Well, I came into today thinking that today was most likely going to be one of those blah and boring days. I guess God was just trying to prove me wrong.


First, I see a beautiful sunrise on the way to work. I mean really, it was b e a utiful.

Then I get to school and find out my friend is pregnant (I'm so excited for her!).

Next is the best surprise for the day. I'm running errands around the building like a typical morning and I hear a "m e o w" coming from a cluster of teachers and a parent. Turns out the parent was going to take it to the Humane Society because they weren't able to keep it anymore. One of the teachers she was talking with does pet adoption and fostering, so she said that she would take the cat and foster it until she could find a permanent home for it. I happen to walk by as all of this is going on and overhear the conversation. Unfortunately the teacher couldn't keep the cat with her all day because she had students, so, naturally, I offer my small office to keep the c a t in. Thus turning my "blah and boring day" into a not so "blah and boring day."


No comments:

Post a Comment