photo banner.png" Image Map
 photo photobanner1.png

14 December 2011

Happy Holidays - Cards

So every year I have this dilemma of whether or not the hubby and I should send out Christmas cards. And every year I always plan to, but end up not sending them out. First off cards are e x p e n s i v e. I would love to do a postcard style one with a fun Christmas picture on the front because it's more cost effective, but who honestly just wants a picture of the two of us (I figure that once we have kids this dilemma will get easier). Then there is the time and energy put into it. I know there is something joyous about getting mail delivered to you, and I have always wanted to be the one to send you that joy, but in the end I just don't have the time nor the energy to really put myself into doing it (once again, I'm hoping this may change when I have kids, but who am I kidding? I'll probably have a lot less time and a lot less energy then). Then there are e-cards. I like them, but they just seem a little, I don't know, cold. So typically I just opt out of the whole sending Christmas cards thing. But that doesn't stop me from looking at cute card ideas for the future.





Here are just some ideas for future Christmas cards that I may (or may not) send out.

No comments:

Post a Comment